Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My top 5 favorite things about FALL

I absolutely LOVE Fall.  It is my favorite time of year.  Why, you ask?  Well here are my top 5 reasons for loving Fall:  


1.  Honeycrisp Apples WITH Caramel - I look forward to every year when I can go buy some of these yummy apples from a nearby farmer.  They are the best,  juiciest apples you will ever eat!


 2.  The leaves changing.  Who doesn't love this?  It is the most breath taking sight I have ever seen!


3.  Orange and White Pumpkins.  I have a thing for white pumpkins.  I think they are the coolest things ever created by God.  I also love lots and lots of Orange ones!

4.  Harvesting my Garden.  I look forward every year to tomatoes from my garden.  They are soooo much better than store bought ones!  I also love corn from my garden.  This year was a little disappointing because our corn didn't come up very well.  It looked yucky!

5.  Thanksgiving!  I love to get together with family and have a feast!  It's so fun to cook for it and eat until I feel like I am going to hurl:)  I also have so much to be thankful for! 

I would love to hear your top 5 as well!  I love comments and I read every stinkin' one of them, so please....feel free!

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely Love, love fall. The colors, the crisp air and of course all the holidays.

    I am your new follower from Tuesday-Tag-Along.

    www.dailyorganizedchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, I know! Honeycrisp apples are my FAVORITE thing about fall, hands down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Pumpkin Pie, 2) Caramel Apples, 3) Anything Pumpkin, 4) Making frequent turkey breast dinners on weekends, and 5) my birthday in October.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am your new follower! I LOVE your blog, good job!! Come and visit me at http://missyschranz.blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Missy

    PS...I love fall with all its brilliant colors....gold, orange, browns, greens....and apple cider and hay rides!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower.
    I have never seen a white pumpkin...that is awesome!
    Nancy
    www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey Crisp apples are my favorite!! (: Looks delicious

    ~Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I post the same "5 Favorite Things" posts myself! Love 'em!
    I found you on the Sunday Blog Hop. Can't wait to read your future posts! :)

    http://diaryofacraft-aholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...