Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Frolic #12

 Sorry this party is getting started late today!  My kids don't have school and we all slept in a little:)  It felt really GREAT! 

Hope your having a fabulous day.  I can't wait to see what you have been working on this week!

 

Show me what ya got!

1. PLEASE POST SOMETHING YOU MADE.  IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT IS, A WOOD CRAFTS, SEWING PROJECT, WHATEVER! I WANT TO SEE IT! IF YOU USE SOMEONE'S IDEA OR PATTERNS PLEASE GIVE THEM THE RIGHTFUL CREDIT.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3.  Please don't link to your giveaways.  There are other link parties for this!

 4.  Please link back to my blog.  I would love it if you would grab aFriday Frolic button, or you could post a text link.


It's that time again!  Partay:)  Link up your latest and greatest!!




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you were able to sleep in!! High Five! Thanks for the party, have a great weekend! -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Great party already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...