Hi friends! Hope your week is going well! Today I have something fun to share with you!
Last week I was sent a package of i Love to Create puffy paint to do a craft project with.
When I opened the box, my 10 yr. old was SUPER excited! The paint is gorgeous and the colors were vibrant and NEON. They were so fun to work with.
Here are the supplies I used:
-i Love to Create Puffy Paint (found at Walmart!)
-Martha Stewart Black Metal Metallic paint
-Wooden spider (Michael's)
1. I picked out the paper I wanted to use to cover the metal board with.
2. I painted the bead board with the Black Metal Metallic Paint.
3. I covered the metal board with the paper using Mod Podge.
4. After that was dry, I glued the metal board to the bead board with Super Glue.
5. I did the border on the bead board with the Puffy Paint. I let that dry for several hours.
6. I painted the cute wooden spider black and made the eyes and outlines with the puffy paint. I let that dry for about 2 hours. I then glued the spider on the wood.
7. I used some cute little Halloween magnets that I made a while back to hold the cute picture of my daughter!
I love how it turned out and I love it that my daughter did this with me and even gave me some cool ideas:)
I can't wait to display this project in my house this Fall!
Find my post disclosure here.