Friday, September 28, 2012

Bead board Photo Display with i Love to Create Puffy Paint!




Hi friends!  Hope your week is going well!  Today I have something fun to share with you!


 
 Last week I was sent a package of i Love to Create puffy paint to do a craft project with.  

When I opened the box, my 10 yr. old was SUPER excited!  The paint is gorgeous and the colors were vibrant and NEON.  They were so fun to work with.

Here are the supplies I used:

-i Love to Create Puffy Paint (found at Walmart!)
-bead board
-magnetic board
-Martha Stewart Black Metal Metallic paint
-scrapbook paper
-Wooden spider (Michael's)
-Mod Podge
-super glue

1.  I picked out the paper I wanted to use to cover the metal board with. 

2. I painted the bead board with the Black Metal Metallic Paint. 

3.  I covered the metal board with the paper using Mod Podge. 

4. After that was dry, I glued the metal board to the bead board with Super Glue. 

5. I did the border on the bead board with the Puffy Paint.  I let that dry for several hours.

6. I painted the cute wooden spider black and made the eyes and outlines with the puffy paint.  I let that dry for about 2 hours.  I then glued the spider on the wood.

7.   I used some cute little Halloween magnets that I made a while back to hold the cute picture of my daughter! 

Done!  

I love how it turned out and I love it that my daughter did this with me and even gave me some cool ideas:)

I can't wait to display this project in my house this Fall!

Find my post disclosure here.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't believe I haven't ever done a puffy paint project with my kids. I think I'd get the same reaction from my kids as you got from your daughter, they'd love it! Thanks for sharing you project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun project! I bet my little man would love to do something like this! Thank you so much for sharing it at Artsy Corner! I'm excited to see what you have to share next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! So fun and festive. I hope you will link this up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party if you haven't already.
    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/09/2012-wickedly-creative-halloween-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love the colors you used.
    Keep up the amazing work :)
    Thanks for sharing at Artsy Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of what you have! Very fun and creative, and inspires a lot of other ideas!
    thanks for posting.. found you on inspire me monday blog hop
    check out my art therapy column on treasuringgrace.blogspot.com
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...