Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Todays totally Random thoughts

I am trying to post more, but sometimes I have a hard time thinking of what to say. I am at the computer today on Etsy trying to get involved in the forums, and I find that time flies by when I am on the computer! I am meeting lots of new people though and getting lots of good advice about my Etsy shop.
My thoughts are random..... but I have been wondering why people would want to waste their time in a cause that could hurt people. You would think they would want to do good, positive things. I don't like when people attack my beliefs when they really don't know a thing about them, or even try to understand them.
I wish people would respect each others beliefs and support each other and be compelled to do good things!
Ok...i'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...