Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday's Etsy Shop Feature: Simply Sophia


I met Shannon from Simply Sophia on the forums at Etsy! She has the cutest little Etsy shop and sells bibs, burp cloths, tutus, and much more for your little ones! It makes me wish my kids were still babies! This bib and burp cloth set is one of my favorites. Wouldn't they be great for a baby girl gift? You need to go check out her shop! Here is what Shannon says about herself:
I have been creating since I can remember. I started making baby items for my daughter, Sophia when she was born. I kept finding little things that I needed that I couldn't find in stores so I made them for her myself. Then I decided to start selling them so that other parents could enjoy them as well.
If you need a cute baby gift, go check out Simply Sophia:
www.simplysophia.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...