Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do you like my FELTED PURSE??



My friend Tammy made me this purse a few days ago and I absolutely LOVE it!!
I don't know much about crocheting, but she crocheted it, then felted it. I know that means she washed the yarn in the washing machine. It sounds a little crazy to me, but I don't really care. I love it and I think the matching button and the fabric that she lined it with are so pretty!

Now, I want to use this purse and not just have it sit around my bedroom, so I am wondering what sort of occasion it would be good for. I am going to a Valentine's Dance with my husband on the 13th, so I thought I might take it there. I need the perfect outfit to wear it with though! Looks like an excuse for some clothes shopping:) I LOVE to do that. I know this sounds a little cheap, but one of my favorite places to shop is the Salvation Army. I can always find a cute outfit there! Gosh, I hope they are having a 1/2 off SALE soon....

Just in case you are interested, there are a few of these felted purses for SALE in my ETSY shop. They are super cute too! Let me know what you think, by making a comment here!! Tammy was a little unsure about the purses, but I keep telling her people will love them. What do you think??

1 comment:

  1. It's just beautiful!!! We have no access to wool sweaters in FL. I checked because I wanted to felt so badly. Hey, I shop at Goodwill..got a gorgeous dress for $6.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...