Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Have you checked out this BLOG?


I loooove looking at blogs. I really enjoy blogs that have tutorials for things that are cheap to make! I came across this blog Me Making Do. I absolutely love it! You have to come check out Heather's tutorial on an Umbrella Stand or Vase. It is so pretty! Go there and check out her tutes and let me know what you think! She is an amazing lady! She has 7 children. How she has time to make all these fun, inexpensive crafts, I have nooooo idea! I know you won't be disappointed.....while your there, check out the soup can candlesticks Tutorial as well. They are adorable!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much I absolutely don't mind you posting about my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...