Thursday, February 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Favorites

I don't usually decorate much for St. Paddy's day.  I am not sure why.  It's a fun holiday.  This year I am determined to try some new St. Patrick's day crafts and start some kind of traditions with my family!  Here are some fun crafts I found to help celebrate the Green holiday!
When I saw this banner on the Fiskars site, I just about drooled on my keyboard!  It is so pretty and isn't your typical Green St. Paddy's day decoration.  You could leave it up all Spring!
Don't these look DIVINE?  I love the bright colors!  The colors of the rainbow:) I found this on Family Fun.  My kids would love these!!

Here is a cute craft that looks super easy to make!  I found these on Thoughts in Vinyl.  You can order the kit!  How easy is that!!

Craft on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...