Friday, December 11, 2015

"I Always Want to Be With My Own Family"

I am so amazed at how wonderful God's plan is for us.  He organized us into families and revealed that marriage and family relationships are intended to be eternal.  During the Dark Ages, or the Apostasy, there was a loss of doctrine and the covenant of eternal marriage.  This led to confusion in the  majority of the inhabitants of the world, concerning the eternal nature of the family and has led many to believe that such a relationship is not part of God's plan for the salvation and eternal destiny of his children.

Beginning with the teachings of Joseph Smith, latter-day prophets have proclaimed to the world that God's holy priesthood has been restored once again upon the earth and also the sacred keys that allow marriages and families to be sealed together for time and all eternity have been restored to the earth.  
Because of this, the doctrine of the premortal existence was restored again to the earth through the Prophet Joseph Smith.  We also know that we each lived before we came to this earth as a spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents.  We are here on this earth, because we supported God's plan and chose to come to this earth and have the opportunity to live in and perpetuate family relationships.  


God and his plan are eternal.  He created the earth, and we are his children and are here to experience mortal family life.  The eternal nature of the marriage covenant and the promise of everlasting family association are wonderful and amazing doctrines of the restored gospel.  I am so thankful for my family.  We are not perfect and we make mistakes, but we are trying to become like our Heavenly Father and we do that by showing love, patience, and kindness.  


Writing these posts about marriage and families has been a wonderful experience for me.  I have learned a lot about myself, my marriage and my family through studying about these principles. I am trying to make the changes I need to become a better wife, mother and daughter of God.  I am a work in progress and some days I get discouraged, but I know that with faith, prayer, and diligence, Heavenly Father will give me the strength to be the best that I can be.   

3 comments:

  1. Hey!!! That was a best one piece of information. Hope I can share it with my friends.
    Pawn Shops in Montgomery
    Pawn Shops in Birmingham
    Pawn Shops in Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  2. 視頻啪啪免費聊天室
    能看啪啪真人聊天室
    福利聊天室你懂的
    同城裸聊直播視頻
    免費交友裸聊室
    午夜聊天室
    美女秀場裸聊直播間
    主播免費祼聊聊天室
    免費同城交友聊天室
    裸聊直播間視頻
    免費真人秀聊天免費激情美女真人秀免費真人秀最新俺去也網站成人激情綜合網情色
    情緣視頻聊天社區免費午夜激情聊天室男人快播電影免費在線觀看色老大論壇色情影片免費看
    同城—夜情交友qq群真愛旅舍視頻網破解真實富婆包養網AV快播情色影片歐美色情影片
    約炮是什麼意思九八情侶網三色午夜秀聊天室怡春堂情色論壇成人BT社區論壇傻妹妹色情
    e夜情免費視頻聊天室寫真模特性愛視頻色妹妹成人淫網日本BT電影下載免費線上色情影片

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...