Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Etsy Shop- Karisma's Jewelry and Gifts!!





I just wanted to let everyone one how excited I am about opening my NEW Etsy shop!!  I have been making lots of rings, necklaces etc. for friends and family and I have really enjoyed making them, so I thought.....why not open another shop?  It's not like my life is not busy enough as it is...he he!  

My 15 (almost 16....yikes!) year old daughter makes adorable earrings and she is trying to earn money to go to San Francisco with her Choir at school, so I have listed some of her earrings as well under the section Nat's fundraiser earrings.  I hope you all will go check them out.  She does a great job!!  I will include some pictures here of some of them.  

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  I have so much to be thankful for....especially healthy kids, a home that's paid off and no debt!  Thank goodness for this, since my hubby is out of a job right now. 

We have been so blessed though and I am truly thankful for our life together!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...