Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Gratitude countdown ideas

Can you believe how  close we are getting to the Holidays?  Are you feeling the pressure?  I think I am beginning to.  This year I don't want to forget Thanksgiving.  

It seems like every year we kind of skip over Thanksgiving and it really is one of my favorite holidays!  This year I want to remember all the many things I am grateful for.  

I have been doing some searching on the web for some ideas.

Here are some Fabulous Gratitude countdown calendars I found on some of my favorite blogs:


This baby is from Craft Critters.  I love all the tags and the bead board it's all hanging on!

Look at all those cute envelopes and ribbon!  I love all the Fall colors:)
You can find this on Jelly Bean Junkyard.

This is one of my favorites!  I think I am going to make this one.  I have a spare metal wall hanging and lots of glass pebbles!
Find this one on Oopsey Daisy.

Wouldn't little ones, love sticking there hand in a pocket to pick an activity to help them countdown a month of Thankfulness!  You can find this lovely Thanksgiving Countdown calendar at A Bushel and a Peck.

Some cute ideas floating around out there, huh?   

What kinds of activities do you do around Thanksgiving that help you remember what you are Thankful for?

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...