Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Friday Frolic Features

Thank you so much ladies for linking up last week!  We got up to 67 links (not that I am keeping track:).

I really love to see everything you are working on.  It's so much fun to go through all the links and see what fabulous talent is out there!  THANK YOU!

Here are the top 5 viewed links from last week.  If you are featured here, Pretty please grab a featured button from my sidebar.  I would so very appreciate it!

The top viewed was Just Sew Sassy Christmas Hanging Ornaments.
I love how easy, but elegant these look!  So pretty!

I love this idea!  Babblings and More showed us how to reuse all those free address labels we get in the mail!  Genius:)

I am in love with this!  I love all the pretty scrapbook paper Simply Living used on this Paper Tree!  The little banner is so adorable as well:)

I love this Rick Rack Christmas Tree idea from Pumpkin and a Princess!  So easy, but beautiful!

Aren't these cute little fleece pumpkins adorable?  They would be so cute to use as place card holders!  These are from MichellePaige.

Thanks again ladies!  Be sure and grab a featured button on the right sidebar!  See you back here Friday for Friday Frolic!  I can't wait to see all the Christmas projects you are working on!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for featuring our DVD Labels! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Brooke from babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my rick rack tree! I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...