Sunday, April 15, 2012

Keeping it Real {Sunday}

What a beautiful Sunday afternoon it is here in the Great Northwest!  I am so glad we are having some sunny days.  During the Spring here in Oregon we get a LOT of rain, so I am really enjoying the last couple of days!

Yesterday was such a fun day.  We celebrated my mother's 81st birthday!  I can't believe she is 81.  Where do the days go?  She is such an amazing woman.

I love this picture of my parents!  This was several years ago on New Years Eve.

This picture was taken in 2003 after they returned from a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Albania.

My father turns 81 on the 22nd of this month as well.  

They are such amazing people.  I love them so much!  I am so grateful to them for their example to me.  I am so thankful that they adopted me 43 years ago!

Thanks Mom and Dad for being the best parents in the world!  

I love you!!


Happy Birthday!!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! I love anyone that will put on a party hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a nice day full of sunshine to celebrate such a happy occasion! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...