Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blueberry Cobbler

I love this time of year!  July means Blueberries.  My kids and I go over to my parents house and pick Blueberries:)  They are so yummy in cereal, smoothies, and I LOVE them in this cobbler.

This recipe is so easy and tastes great!

Add a dollop of Vanilla ice cream and you've got a fabulous dessert!  

This is what we are having for dessert tonight when my family comes over!

I am having a hard time with pictures today loading on my blog, so this is the only one for today. 

Here is the yummy recipe:

Blueberry Cobbler 
4 c. Blueberries (for a 9 x 13 pan)
3 1/2 c. (for a 8 x 11 pan)
Mix:
2 tsp. Lemon Juice
1/4-1/2 tsp. Almond Extract
1/3 c. water
then add berries

Mix:
1 c.  Sugar
1/4 c. flour
Mix with Blueberries

Topping:
Melt 1 cube of butter.  Add a white cake mix (the mix only).
Crumble on top of blueberry mixture.
Sprinkle with Sugar.

Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.  Cover with foil when top is Golden Brown.

Enjoy!!

PS. I have a stupid question.  How do I put recipes on my blog and make them so people can print them out?  I hate when I go to blogs and I have to cut and paste recipes.  If you have any ideas, please let me know!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks so good! My grandma gave me a recipe she received from her ward Relief Society in CA. It is similar to this one, but it uses canned fruit (or your own homemade) and 1 box cake mix with the butter. I would love to try your version too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! We go blueberry picking every summer and I'm always at a loss for what to do with all of those berries. Now I know. :) Thanks! New follower from Musings of an Imperfect mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I was just wishing for a new delicious blueberry recipe, I'm trying this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...