Monday, July 30, 2012

Home is Where your Story Begins Blocks

How has your Summer been?  I am so enjoying mine, although I wish I could be crafting more!!  


I had a wedding reception to go to last month and I needed a gift to give the happy couple.  I ordered this kit from Thoughts in Vinyl and I love how it turned out!



Forgive my lousy pictures!  I am having problems using PicMonkey on my computer.  My husband is a computer engineer and he loves changing stuff on our computer, so hence all my Blog problems!

The couple I gave this too had both been married before and have 8 children between them!  I figured they probably had just about everything they need, but anyone can use more room decor, right?  I think they are going to like this!!


I found the wood in my garage leftover from some other crafts.  I painted the wood black, then sanded the edges...done!  This gift cost me about $8!  Awesome wedding gift.  

Have you ever ordered from Thoughts in Vinyl?  You should go check them out.  They have so many kits to choose from!

Right now they are having a Summer sale.  25% off your order!!  The shipping is very reasonable as well!

4 comments:

  1. This is so thoughtful and sweet. I love giving more personal gifts for weddings and not just something off a registry.

    I found you on TTWFI's blog hop and can't wait to ready more. Consider me a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is a great wedding gift idea! It will fit in with any/all decor too, I'm sure they'll love it! Hope you get your computer straightened out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool and thoughtful! You get the kit and put a little piece of yourself in it. I've never heard of them, but will definitely check them out now.

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty and something that your friends will cherish for years to come.
    I saw your comments on my blog and wanted to come visit yours as well! I am now
    following your site! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...