Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FAMILY blocks decor

I admit it.  

I have an addiction to vinyl lettering!  I love how easy it is to apply and how easy it is to make a FABULOUS craft with it.  A few days ago I made these blocks for my living room.  


I used my FooFaLa paper for these blocks.  Super fun and pretty!!

It fits perfect on my shelf!  

-I started by painting the blocks with Light Ivory.

-Next I cut the paper the size of each block and adhered it with Mod Podge.

When the Mod Podge was dry, I sanded the paper around the edges to get a smooth finish and to make sure the paper stuck well.

-Then I adhered the vinyl!  

-FINISHED!

I love using a line of coordinating paper.  I always wonder if the paper matches, but when you use a coordinating line, you can't go wrong!  

Hope your having a great week:)



4 comments:

  1. Too cute. I love the mix of paper patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I also love vinyl and how easy it is to make cute deco's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love vinyl lettering too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl I love this - I want to do something like this but maybe with mine and my husbands last name? Hmm - Love it!

    Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...