Saturday, October 27, 2012

Free Halloween Printable

Hi, I'm Valerie, visiting from Occasionally Crafty.  My sister Laura and I love to read, write, teach piano, raise our kids, and craft when we can!
Today, I'm sharing a quick, last-minute printable for Halloween.  This would make a great decoration or even a card for a friend, with a bunch of Halloween treats!
I have mine displayed in my home and everyone comments on it!
If you'd like one for yourself, simply click on the arrow in the top right corner.  From there, you can print it our download it.  You can print this up to 8x10 with great quality!
Thanks so much for having me! I'd love to see you over at our blog, and you can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
 Happy Halloween everyone!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...