Friday, April 15, 2011

Lovely Little girl gifts- Headband and Purse

My 9 year old daughter was invited to 2 birthday parties tomorrow!  I dreaded going to the store and trying to figure out what these girls would like, and I hate spending lots of moolah on gifts.  Soooo I thought to myself, "Who wouldn't like a headband and a cute little purse?"  I have been on a headband kick, so last night I whipped these little babies out:
The little girl who is getting these, LOVES the color Yellow.  So ya think she'll like??
The other little girl who is getting these LOVES green, so I thought these would do the trick!
I especially LOVED how this headband turned out, so I had to take a close-up.  So cute:)
Here they both are together (duh!).  I made the purses about 6 months ago when I was obsessed with making pursed and bought a crap load of fabric!  It's a good thing I did!!

I think we will fill the purses up with some candy.

Have a fantabulous weekend!!  We are having record rainfall, so no SUN for us!

Linking up with these parties:
House of Hepworths
The Shabby Nest
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Fireflies and Jelly Beans
Spunky Junky 
Tatertots and Jello 
Flamingo Toes
I heart naptime

4 comments:

  1. WOW...what a fantastic idea. You have such talent...those little Birthday girls are so luck and will be so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I have both of your purse fabrics! Great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will love them! I ALWAYS do hair bows for little girl birthday gifts. Even if they just use them to play, they always love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love if you gave directions on how you did them, even tips...these are adorable. i am on a crocheted flower kick right now and have a crap load of yarn now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...