Sunday, November 4, 2012

Distressed Pumpkins

Hi there Pocket Full of Pink readers! I am so excited to be here today, guest posting for Karen! My name is Katie, and I blog over at Katie{Did}It. I love pumpkins and I love distressed things. So when I saw this over at Centsational Girl, it was a must make for me. So easy and quick, like most of the projects I do here.


Don't you just love those old antique scales? Well, I looove them, and I was finally able to get my hands on one. And it goes perfectly. So I painted myself a little pumpkin with some homemade chalk paint, and then went to town distressing it.


Just use a foam brush to paint it, then once it's dry, take some sand paper and start rubbing away areas of paint. And that's it! This may be one of the easiest and quickest projects yet! I plan on making a few more, but will probably wait until closer to Thanksgiving to do them.

What do you think? Have you ever painted pumpkins before? Have you ever worked with chalk paint before?

I hope to see you over at Katie{Did}It sometime! Thanks again for having me Karen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...