Sunday, March 4, 2012

Keeping it Real {Sunday}

How is your Sunday going so far?  I am going to REALLY try and enjoy it and spend some quality time with my family! 

I am getting a little freaked out because my oldest is turning 18 this week.  How did that happen?  Where did my little girl who LOVED princesses, go?


Where did the time go?  I am sitting here wondering what happened to all the time.  She is such a sweet girl.  I know everybody thinks that about their kids, but really she is.  

I am excited for her to continue on with her life and achieve all that she wishes for.  She is so smart and talented. 

This is in Astoria Oregon at the Astoria Column when she was about 10.  Braces and glasses days!  {Little sister is being evil little sister!}

Now, here she is almost grown.  So beautiful!

She is such a great example to me.  She is wise beyond her years.  

LOVE YOU NATALIE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...