Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guest Post: Alison from Oopsey Daisy

Hello, my friends!   
My name is Alison, and I blog at Oopsey Daisy. 
 
I love to make things for the people I love. 
My blog tells the twists and turns of my crafting journeys. 
I am thrilled to be a guest at Pocket Full of Pink.  I love Karen's ideas.  She is so talented!

Today I want to share a quick and easy Father's Day idea with you.


The M&M bow-tie is easily adaptable for Dad's, Grandpa's, and Uncle's!  Who doesn't love a bag of melt-in-your-mouth M&M's?!  We made these for Father's Day last year, and they were a hit!  I revisited the idea again this year... this time with a printable!

To create your own bowtie, all you need is a bag of M&M's and some ribbon!  I love all of the different M&M varieties!  We used regular M&M's, plus peanut M&M's and the new pretzel M&M's.

Simply pinch the bag's center and wrap some ribbon around it.  You could use a little extra ribbon to add a tag if your choose.

I created an M&M printable in Photoshop and printed it on scrapbook paper.

 I used these printables to create a card to accompany the bowtie.  You could also use a little extra ribbon to attach them as tags.

If you'd like to print your own M&M tags, just click the images below to enlarge.   
Print on some scrapbook paper, and you have a lovely tag!



Or you can download your own  set of M&M Thanks notes here
There's nothing more dapper than a man with a bowtie! :)

Enjoy a happy Father's Day with the special men in your lives!
Thanks, Karen, for letting me share today.

Linking up with these parties:

3 comments:

  1. Such fun idea! Thanks for sharing. AJ
    queenofmynest(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Love the chocolate tie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! I featured you tonight on my blog!

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...