Monday, June 6, 2011

Red, White and Blue favorites

Have you heard of ALL YOU?  Well I stumbled upon it the other day while I was looking for 4th of July ideas.  They have some of the cutest red, white and blue decorations I have seen out there in blogland!

Come take a look:

Oh, how I want these on my front porch!  They are so festive.  Love the daisies too.

These firecrackers are to die for!  I want to make them and display them on my back deck!

Lovin' this wreath made with scrapbook paper!  ADORABLE!!

How cute are these??  I love it that they are simply made with craft paper, paper edging scissors and star punches!   Super EASY.

Go check out All You.  I know you will find some great ideas for Summer crafts and great ways to decorate your home on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...