Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Repurposed Magnet from a phonebook!

I have been wanting to try this for a while now.  I have collected a few magnets that were attached to a new phone book that was delivered to my doorstep.  This is so easy!!  It took me about 10 minutes to make.  I love how it turned out.

I used mod podge, scrapbook paper, a cheap dollar tree embellishment and of course....pictures!  

Simple and Super Easy!  
Go use up all those magnets you receive in your new phone books!  You can also get magnets at Dollar Tree.  I have a large round one I still need to decorate:)

PS. I have a giveaway coming up SOON.  You will LOVE it!


I am linking with these parties:
Someday Crafts
Blue Cricket Design
Sisters Stuff

4 comments:

  1. This is very Cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a cute idea! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I usually cut them up and use them to hang visuals during church lessons, but this is way more fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...