Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fabric Bookmarks


In about 2 weeks, I am leaving for a family reunion in Utah.  I am really excited to see my sisters, nieces, nephews and all their kids!  It will be super fun!!

I wanted to make something for the kids and moms just for fun.  I found this bookmark tutorial on Little Birdie Secrets.  I have a TON of fabric scraps I have been wanting to use up, so I gave it a try!  I love the way they turned out!!  I also want to make some key fobs, little boy bow ties and headbands. 

 I know what your thinking, "Karen, you will never get all that done!"  Well, your probably right!  I always  want to do too much and never have enough time!  I am going to try.....I'll post them WHEN I get them done, K?
I just love all the pretty colors and the cute rosette's, don't you???
I think everyone (well, maybe not the guys) will like these!

Linking with these parties:
House of Hepworths
A Little Tipsy
504 Main
Under the Table and Dreaming
Someday Crafts
Sisters Stuff

11 comments:

  1. they will love them! these are way cool :)

    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rosette's, were they hard to make? Thanks for stopping by. I notice you live in Ore., I lived in Eugene for 2 years and I loved it. The only thing was that I'm a southern girl ( Tennessee) and people wanted me to repeat myself so they could hear my southern drawl! We used to drive to the coast and nothing is more beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend. I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bookmarks are awesome. I love them!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out really cute. i love all the different patterns. Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your guest post on HOH! Cute bookmarks!! My fave is the flower one with the orange rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I saw your guest post at House of Hepworths, I love the bookmarks, I might have to give that a try!! I'm guest posting on HOH on Monday July 8th!

    Tiffany, I blog over at www.itsacowgirlthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! I featured these on Hoo's got talent! Thanks for linking up to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! The colors and the rosettes are perfect! Have fun at your reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness! These bookmarks are so cute! I love the style and colors! I found your blog through a link party! You have some awesome posts on here! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks so much!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...