Thursday, June 2, 2011

So Pretty in Pink Cuff Bracelet

I LOVE, LOVE these handmade cuff bracelets I have seen out there in blog land lately.  One of my favorites was an Antho knock off by Bev on her blog, Flamingo Toes .  She did a fabulous job!  She is my inspiration for this cuff bracelet I made the other day.

I came up with my own version of this bracelet.  I started with a blank metal cuff bracelet that I got at Michaels with my 40% off coupon.  Here is what I ended up with:
I adore pink!  I have plenty of outfits this will match with.  I am soooo excited to wear it:)  I just used what I had on hand, ribbon, pearl beads, buttons, rick rack, a small cameo, metal key, etc.

The ribbon I wrapped around the bracelet looks brown in this picture, but it is really a cream color.  
I am lovin' my new Cuff bracelet! 

 What do you think??  What would you wear it with?

I am partying here:

10 comments:

  1. o this is beautiful. i love it :) great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love these too but have yet to make one. Maybe soon! Thanks for linking up to this week's Catch a Glimpse party! I'll be featuring this tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is SO SO cute! Found you from A Glimpse Inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bracelet you should be so proud of the job you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very darling bracelet! Good work.

    Take care, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bracelet is so cute! I love the colors you used and the fun little embellishments. Great job!

    justenoughstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Please stop by and join our link party: http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, well done. I love pink. :)

    I made a cuff for a friend for her baby shower recently. Not as nice as yours but have a look if you like!
    http://elegantpaws.blogspot.com/2011/05/baby-shower-present-for-mum-to-be.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...