Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Today's Guest: Ginger Snap Crafts

Hi!  I'm Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts
I'm so excited to be here at Karen's Monster Craft Bash. Wahoo! 
I LOVE October!  Halloween, fall & it's my birthday MONTH!
{Does any one else celebrate their birthday the whole month, too??!!}  :)
This October is even more special because my little blog is celebrating a BIG milestone...
so if you get a chance check out my blog THIS week. 
{I've got some HUGE giveaways & FANTASTIC guests lined up!}
OK..now on to my MoNsTeR CrAfT!!!
This cute, little Boo Block! :)
It was super easy!  I just took a piece of 2x4 that I had left over from another project & painted it black.
Then I cut several different boo!'s out in different colored vinyl in some of my favorite fonts. 
{I used my Silhouette, but you could also use stickers, paint pens or whatever you have around.}
Applied my vinyl lettering & then tied a ribbon around my block.
That's it...cute & easy!
{Thought it looked super cute with my ghost I got in the clearance aisle at Hobby Lobby!} :)
Thanks so much for having me over, Karen.
It was fa-boo-lous!!!
Don't forget to stop by Ginger Snap Crafts! I'd LOVE to have ya!
I've got a super fun link party on Wednesdays! 

 
Would love to have YOU come link up!






Thanks so much Ginger!  I love that you used a leftover 2 x 4 from another project!  Easy:)  Ginger has so many cool tutorials on her blog.  Here is one of my favorites:

I love how she arranged the vinyl and pictures!  Looks great!  Go check out Ginger's blog and see what else she's created. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Ginger is pretty awesome! Always has the best ideas! I love that cute little Boo sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me over, Karen! I had so much fun. :)

    Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...