Friday, March 27, 2009

Is this the cutest purse ever?


A few weeks ago, I did a trade with a gal on Etsy. She has a shop called Polka dot pixie, and she makes the most beautiful purses! I love the one I got. You have got to check out her shop. Here it is:
www.polkadotpixie.etsy.com
You will be so glad you did! Get a new purse for Spring! I love pink and brown together. When I saw this one, I just had to have it!
I can tell she puts a lot of work into making her purses. Mine is really sturdy and roomy! It holds up really well.
I love when I find shops on Etsy that are worth giving a shout about!

4 comments:

  1. that purse is sooo adorable!! What did you end up trading her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made her some cute tags with Polka Dot pixie and her Etsy address on it. They were really cute and she loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a generous blogger (featuring other artist's work) when you are obviously talented yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you!! I love her shop too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...