Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Goodies!!


This week has been super crazy! At our church I work with the Teenage girls ages 12-18. Every Summer they go to girls camp for a week. They needed to do a fundraiser this year to help pay for their camp, so we sold Valentine -O- Grams!

We made these cute little cards (I designed them, and the girls put them together). Then we filled up a cellophane bag with candy and put a mylar balloon with it. Each one sold for $5. It was pretty chaotic the night we had to put them all together, but I think the girls had fun and I like the way the cards turned out!

I included some cute pictures of what the cards looked like, and how we assembled them together. Each card had a sentiment inside or was left blank, whatever the person ordered.

Well, tonight is the Valentine's Dance I mentioned earlier and I have no idea what to wear! I think I am going to head down to Salvation Army today and see what I can find. I want something that will go with that cute pink and black purse in the previous post!

Have a great V day tomorrow and be sure and tell someone you LOVE them:)

3 comments:

  1. Those cards are ADORABLE. I envisioned doing something super cute for Valentines for the kids to bring to school...and I simply ran out of time and ended up with store bought ones :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that IS adorable! I miss girls camp! I feel old now , I know 26 isn't old but when its been almost 10 years since I have been it sure FEELS old!

    Laci

    (oh yes and I was going to tell you that i posted your link button on my site :)

    http://zigzagsthisandthats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea!! The cards look beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...