Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some AWESOME Mother's Day Gift ideas!





You know me....I love surfing the net for new blogs. I have found some really cool ones lately. There are so many stinkin' talented people out there! I am in awe of some of these ladies. Since Mother's Day is almost here, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite ideas for a gift for your MOM, SISTER, DAUGHTER, or whoever you want to honor. These are my favorites:

Ok, I haven't read this book yet, but I have listened to several of his talks (sermons) and Dieter F. Uchtdorf is such a great speaker! I know this book will be awesome! I am giving this to my Mom for Mother's Day: The Remarkable Soul of a Woman. She will love it!

Now, here are some blogs that have wonderful ideas for things you can make your MOM! You want to be crafty, right? Most of these look pretty easy. I bet you could do it....

The cute little blue corsage above is so adorable isn't it? I would looooove it myself for Mother's Day (hint, hint, Natalie!). Wouldn't your Mom love this?

Here is the link to the Tutorial for this cutie:

http://www.vanessachristenson.com/2010/05/tutorial-flower-corsage-for-celebrate.html

Next is a gorgeous Mother's Day brooch. I love the little picture that hangs from it.....would your Mother just adore it?

Here is the link to the Tutorial for this baby:

http://mmscrapshoppe.blogspot.com/2010/05/mothers-day-brooch-giveaway-winner.html

Lastly, I think this is sooooo fun! I love the tea towels and who doesn't need new kitchen utensils?

Here is the link to the Tutorial:

http://alyashcreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/tutorial-tuesday-mothers-day-tea-towel.html

I hope you love these ideas as much as I do! I am excited to get crafting and try some of these. I love Tutorials! They are so fun....Have a great day and Mother's Day!!

6 comments:

  1. Great collection! I love the flower corsage, thanks for the link for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is wonderful! I bought it last month, read it in less than an hour, then decided to give it to my cousin Anna for her birthday. She loved it also. I hope that you get the chance to pick it up. I am seriously considering sending it to Traci for Mother's Day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely delightful finds! Thanks for sharing! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place when you get a moment. I have become a follower and would be honored if you choose to do the same! until later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blog! Love your work xx

    ~Suzanna
    www.montresorblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...