Monday, February 14, 2011

Super Cool Subway Art and help me out PLEASE!!

I had to post this lovely Subway art that I won from Blooming Words!  If you have never been to their website you have got to go take a look:)
Tiffany was so sweet and I love the loot I won!  Take a peek:
Isn't that just the cutest Subway Art you have ever seen?  I was so giddy with excitement when I opened the package!  I love all the words she chose, especially the "Pucker up Buttercup!"  LOVE IT-
 I also got this really cool 12 x12 canvas with red polka dot vinyl on it.  Then separately I received the pair kissing birds.  But my problem is I don't know what to do with them.  I am having a crafty brain block!
 I need the help of all my talented bloggy friends!!  I don't know what to do with this canvas and the love birds!  I love both of them, but there has got to be something cute I can do with them!! Help:)  I could use all your crafty ideas.....PLEASE!
 If you send me a great idea and I use it, I will send you a few goodies!!  I really will:)  I can't wait to see what suggestions I get.  I'll be waiting patiently....

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Huh, I'm stumped too. Gonna hafta think on this one. That canvas is fantastic (of course so is the subway art- congrats!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...