Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baking Goodies all afternoon

I am soooo tired!  I have been baking ALL afternoon.  I helped my daughter make Easy Fudge.  I am not a fudge person, but she was really wanting to make it, so she pretty much did it on her own.  She did a great job!

I made Candy Cane Kiss Cookies.  They turned out really yummy!  I especially love the Candy Cane Kisses.  Super yummy!  You can get the recipe HERE.

See how there are little bits of the peppermint kiss in the cookie dough?  OH, the dough is so delicious!
They were pretty quick to make and they turned out great!  YUMMY!!

I will be back the day after Christmas.  My hubby has a few days off, so I am going to spend it with my family.  Have a wonderful Holiday!

7 comments:

  1. I have met so many "friends" through crafting and blogging... and I consider YOU one of them! I hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas!! Enjoy your day with lots of family, friends, and LOVE!

    xoxo, Marni
    @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing a little blog hoppin' tonight & wanted to say hi :) I am your newest follower!

    I have some giveaways going on if you're interested, I am trying to boost the entries!! We Don't Have It All Together They are all listed at the top of my page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cookies are the best! I love peppermint anything. Have you tried the peppermint ice cream from Dreyer's? SO good! I just found you from Making friends Monday :) Now following your great blog! Hope you had a great Christmas.
    -Marci
    http://www.balancingstilettosandscrubs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! Thanks for linking up at Making Friends Monday! I am now following your lovely blog. Have a great week! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm following you from the blog hops I'd love for you to come follow back @ http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

    Also check out my Mommy Monday blog hop. Link up to make some new friends. It opens every Sunday night and closes late Monday night.

    Tania :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower from the Monday Blog Hops

    www.twokidsandacoupon.com
    2kidsandacoupon(at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...