Friday, December 3, 2010

My BFF is visiting me!!

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days.  My BFF came last night and we have been playing all day today!  We went out to lunch, did each other's make-up, curled each others hair....ya know- all the girlie things we LOVE to do!  Here are some pics we took today:

Michelle and I have been friends since we were Sophmore's in High School! 
Goofy picture of us!  We are having soooo much fun!  Tonight we are going to P.F. Changs with a bunch of girlfriends.  Can't wait!  


Come back and visit on Monday.  I will be having a Guest Post.  Her name is Erin from ____ and Sutch.  Do you know who it is???  I can't wait to see what she's got planned!  Be sure and stop by!!  See you Monday....

Oh, and I'll order a lettuce wrap for you tonight!  YUM!

1 comment:

  1. How fun is that??? I'm so jealous... always wanted a BFF!
    Hope you have a blast as I'm sure you will. :)
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...