Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter Craft ideas

Yes, Christmas is over, and I really do love this time of year, but it's always kind of a relief when it is over!

I am not quite ready to go full on into Valentines Day yet, so I found some really cute Snowman ideas for crafts.  Here they are:

This is such a simple, but very cute idea for a card.  Kids can easily make these!  You can find the directions HERE.


I think these little guys are so adorable!  Find out how to make them HERE.


This is one of my favorites!  I love the cute little mittens and hat with scarf.  Easy to make. Find out HERE.
Cute little Pom Pom Snowmen!  Love THIS idea.

I hope these inspire you to make some Winter crafts!  I don't want Winter to be over quite yet, even though we have gotten nothing but this:


 I would really like to see some of this:

According to the latest forecast, we may get a little (fingers crossed!).



2 comments:

  1. Me TOO!! I am SO tired of the rain and grey skies!! I want some snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by to follow your blog from the Making Friends Monday blog hop... do comment/follow me back :-)
    Have a Happy Holiday Season!
    Best,
    Elizabeth
    Positive Kismet Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...