Thursday, July 7, 2011

Guest Blogger: The Tremaine Story

My name is Ashley and I am married to a wonderful man {who totally supports my addiction to crafting}. I am mother to 4 children....3 boys and one spoiled but sweet little girl!! I live in Texas...hate the weather, but love the people! I am super blessed to be surrounded by family I love, friends that rock and a God that rules!!





This blog was originally intended to brag on my kiddos and have a digital scrapbook of our every day lives...but it has morphed into a little bit family and a little bit crafty projects!! I have always loved being crafty...scrapbooking, painting, drawing and now special projects to beautify my home.  


Some of my favorite projects:
Paper Wreath


I had noticed SO many of these paper wreaths in BLOGland, but I wanted to make mine slightly different.  I wanted to add more color to the wreath instead of plain white paper with black print...and I LU-HU-HUVE the way this one turned out!!


Bag Holder


 This project was all about function...I was getting overwhelmed by all the "crap" meeting me every time I would open our front door.  I decided we needed some hooks, but not just any hooks would do!!  I am so glad I branched out and used this old piece of wood...it was the perfect fit for the space!!


Spring Rag Wreath


 I really enjoyed doing this project...I hadn't ever really worked with material.  I had to pick and choose colors that correlated and it was more difficult than I had anticipated!!  {I stood in JoAnn's for an hour just staring at all the lovely material!!}


I hope you will stick around and have fun reading about my super wonderful family as well as learning how to complete some fun crafty projects!!


Thanks for visiting,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...