Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The perfect DAY{ with not much SUN}

I need to tell you here in Oregon we have not had much of a Summer lately.  I mean rain, cloudy, cool and sometimes down right cold!  


I'm not complaining actually.  I like the cool weather.  I don't like heat and when it gets in the 90's, I start to melt and become a lazy blob!  

Today we were planning on going to one of those dollar movies at the nearby theater.  When we woke up, the sun was out.  I thought to myself, we can't go sit inside for 2 hours when that big ball of orange is out.  So we decided to go to the park instead.  Of course the sun then proceeded to go behind the clouds most of the time, but it was still nice outside.  We took a long walk and the kids played on the playground for a while.  
This kid is such a monkey!  She loves to climb trees and play on the monkey bars....

Nice dorky pic of me with my girls.  I should have taken my sunglasses off.  I should have lost about 20 lbs before my SIL took this picture!  Oh well, this is the real me:)
Cousins picture minus my 14 yr old son who is working at a scout camp this summer.

I love this picture of my 17 yr old's face!  She would kill me if she knew I posted this.....he he.

It turned out to be a beautiful day.  No 80 degree weather here, but I am so OK with that!  Just perfect!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like such a nice day! Glad you got a peek of some sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hard to imagine a cool day as hot as it was here today! I would take some coolness from you!!! :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for following!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...