Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ruffled Pouch and other cute gifts


So I told you I am heading down to Utah (Heber) this week for a family reunion, right?  Well I wanted to hand make some goodies for the little nieces and nephews in my family.  My DD and I have been making head bands for the girls, I made some bookmarks (see those here), and these cute little pouches.
Here are the headbands the little girls are getting.  Cute, huh?

Cute little pouches for the girlies!

I haven't totally finished everything, because I wanted to make the boys little ties.  I don't know if I will get to those, so I may have to make a trip to the Dollar Tree!  

See the ruffled pouch at the top of the post?  Do you like?  I am in love with it!  I found the pattern on Noodlehead a long time ago and I have wanted to try it FOREVA!  Well, yesterday I did and I love the way it turned out!


I love the fabric too!  I may have to pump out a bunch of these this week before I leave!

 P.S. Speaking of leaving, I am so excited to go on vacation for several reasons, but you will be happy to know I have LOTS of guest bloggers lined up to post while I am away!  You will have to stop by the 7-14th and see all the talent that is visiting my blog!!

Linked up with these Parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...