Thursday, July 7, 2011

Guest Blogger: Therapeutic Crafting


Hi all! I am Brenda from Therapeutic Crafting. I crafted, painted, sewed, and blogged my way through a very difficult battle with post partum depression. If you have time check out the "about me" page to read about my battle. (I am brutally honest about how I felt so just be prepared for some very raw and personal emotions). So the name "Therapeutic Crafting" was in all reality my therapy.
Recently my sister joined my team. She posts fun recipes or a craft twice a week. It's fun sharing the work load with her;)
I love doing tutorials and printables. I recently did a "Getting Organized Week" with lots of great tips and printables. I am sometimes a forgetful person. So I made some printables to help me keep track of who borrowed a book or a movie. You can find it  HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...