Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Featuring Etsy Shop: Jamie's Jewels


This week I am featuring a new and absolutely beautiful shop on Etsy called Jamie's Jewels. She is a SAHM from the East Coast and opened shop in March of 2009. She sells all kinds of fabulous necklace, bracelets and earrings. I was so excited when I found her shop! It amazes me how these talented people make this beautiful jewelry!
I love each of the names she gives her jewelry pieces. You can find out more about her by reading the description of each piece. If you like something that has already sold....no problem, because most of her items can be recreated!
Check out one of my favorite necklaces called
"Sense and Sensibility"! Go check out her shop! www.jayval.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! Etsy has made me feel so welcome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Jamie's Jewels! I'm a scrapbooker & cardmaker like you! I love to find others who share this hobby.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is amazing!! Lovely shop as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...