Monday, November 30, 2009

What's that Button?

Have you noticed that new button on the top right hand corner of my Blog? ---------> 

If you click on this button, it will confirm the personal information from my blog profile. This company, Identity Profiles, allows you to provide proof of identity once, and then apply that proof to all of your personal web pages or blogs in the form of an "identity seal".

When I am online, sometimes I wonder if people really are who they say they are. There is so much deception online, I think the identity seal provides a nice reassurance for people who are surfing the web.

Click on it to see the confirmation page, and you can learn more!

1 comment:

  1. I wondered what that was! You are right...people should be more careful...I should be more careful...but I'm one of those trusting saps who automatically assume everyone is honest....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...