Friday, August 13, 2010

Fabulous Anthropologie Necklaces

Pretty- in-Pinking Necklace (my fav!)

"Akela" Necklace



I love this one "Pretty Pouf" necklace. Super Cute!


I love looking at blogs, websites, etc.... I probably waste far too much time, but I find so many cool ideas and lovely clothing, jewelry ideas!
I had never been on the Anthropologie web site and they have the cutest jewelry! Most of it looks like you could make it yourself. Sometime I would like to try making some of these.

My next post will be about Autumn and some of my favorite Autumn finds! I can't wait for Fall. It is my favorite time of year!!

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I think they are fabulous necklaces, but I do not have the budget for Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O man, I am dreaming for Anthropologie necklaces, too!! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and your sweet comment just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i love anthro too. i want to see those necklaces in person (-:
    i'm your newest follower... hope you check my blog out too!
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Anthro necklaces too - in fact I have a tutorial for the Akela one on my blog. It was super easy to do! Here's the link in case you're interested - http://www.flamingotoes.com/2010/08/anthro-knockoff-akela-necklace/
    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that grey poof one too. Thanks for swinging by today. I'm returning the favor. :)

    http://www.holy-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love anthropologie! Just walking into their store is a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...