Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cool Mother's Day gift ideas

I am always looking for something I can make by hand for my Mother and MIL for Mother's Day.  I love to make their gifts by hand.  Here are some cool ideas I found for handmade gifts:

It's a pretty DIY Flower Brooch!  I love this idea.  It takes about 5 minutes to make....literally!!  You can find the tutorial HERE.

Ohhhhh, I so want this for Breakfast THIS Sunday!!  It looks so yummy!  The recipe is HERE.
 
This pretty much sums up Motherhood!  Free printable HERE.

I have always wanted one of these hand stamped necklaces!  So pretty:)  You can buy them HERE.

Who wouldn't want to get one of these on Mother's Day morning from a little one?  Find it HERE.

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. hello there..

    happy mothers day...

    and to show you my appreciation for being a blogger friend I created a badge for you. Please do drop my my blog to check it out.

    thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...