Sunday, July 10, 2011

Guest Blogger: Baby Jayne's

Hi! I'm so excited to be on Pocket Full of Pink today!! My name is Trina and I blog at Baby Jayne's. I started getting to craft and create more when I quit my full-time job to stay home with our first baby- baby Jayne. I'm now a stay at home mommy to 3 bundles of energy, ages 6, 3, and 3 months!
I love to sew, cook, craft and then blog about my adventures at Babyjaynes.com. I hope you'll come over and say hi. I just might be doing a little giveaway (so make sure you click on my header to see today's post)! Here's a couple of my favorite things:
I haven't bought bread in almost 2 years! I started making this easy Honey Whole Wheat bread and it's so good and so easy I just can't go back to store bought bread! I have a step by step tutorial. Once you try it, you'll be hooked! I also have a step by step tutorial on how to make real Jam (not freezer Jam). These make great gifts since they don't have to stay in the fridge and can be stored on a shelf for up to a year.
I also have a full tutorial, including pattern, for handmade baby shoes! If you don't have a baby in your life, these also make wonderful shower gifts. Pair it with a matching embellished onsie, a burp cloth, and you're set!
I also post some fun seasonal items, like these hand-blown easter eggs tutorial, 4th of July pinwheel centerpieces tutorial, and Valentines Day table topper.
I've got some great tutorials, lots of great sewing projects and tips, and some links to some of the best free online pattern projects.
(pictured: reversible tote bag tutorial, smocked summer dress pattern, clothespin magnet tutorial, lots of sewing projects)
Thanks for having me today!! Come stop by Baby Jayne's and say hi! I just might be doing a little giveaway :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...