Sunday, August 26, 2012

Would you like to guest post on Pocket Full of Pink?

Hi All!  
How has your weekend been?  Hubs and I have FINALLY planned the trip to Hawaii and I am so dang JAZZED!  I can't wait:)  We are going to Oahu, The Big Island, and Kauai.  So exciting!

I am looking for a few guest bloggers for September.  Do you like to craft, cook, or sew?  Have you wanted to be a guest on someone's blog, but have been nervous about it?  Well, if you feel this way, I want to hear from you!!


I have done this several times before, but it's been a while.  I want to see what you've got! I am not really picky.  I know there are a lot of you who love to craft and may have started a new blog. 

 I was in your shoes about 3 years ago!  Now I'm not saying I am a pro- crafter or blogger by any means.  I still feel unsure about the stuff I make, but I LOVE what I do and I feel like I want to share it with others.


PLEASE contact me with an idea of what you would like to do.  My readers love tutorials, but I would also be open to a post about yourself, highlighting some of your favorite projects you have been working on, with a link to your blog.

I would love to hear from you and can't wait to see what you would like to share! Don't be afraid, we are all just bloggers sharing our talents with each other! 

Shoot me and e-mail if your interested:
kweight@byu.net

I look forward to hearing from you!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...