Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Anthro inspired Pernilla Necklace

I have been so excited to show you this!!  Have you been over to Flamingo Toes Blog?  Well, this whole week she is making knock off's of Anthropologie's coolest looking necklaces!  She is super talented and does an awesome job:)

I have admired her knock off's for a while now, and this week I decided to try my own!  Here is what I did:
Not bad, huh?  I have never really made a necklace before, but this was relatively easy, especially with the directions Beverly at Flamingo Toes gave.  They were super easy to follow!
My teenage daughter makes jewelry, so we already had all of these beads.  I had to buy the chain, but got it 40% off at Micheal's.  Great deal!!


Flamingo Toes is also giving away all of the necklaces she is making this week!  I so want to win one!!  Go give one a try this week;)

I am linking to these parties:

6 comments:

  1. Karen your necklace is just gorgeous!!! I love it!!! Thanks for the sweet words too - I'm sharing on the FB page!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    www.papermajik.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I have been dying to make one like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Would never know it wasn't the real thing. This is very sweet!
    -Bethanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job on the necklace, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...