Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fabric Pom Pom Necklace

I can't seem to get enough of these fabric flowers!  I am having so much fun making them.  They are so easy!  I got the tutorial from Little Miss Momma's blog where you can find many more great and easy tutorials!  She is awesome!!

For my Pom Pom necklace, I chose to use denim material, since my daughter was getting rid of some jeans.  I love the denim look and I can't wait to make a denim rosette headband too!!
I like how it looks with my denim jacket!

Go through your family's jeans.  They are sure to have some old ones they need to get rid of!
Go create something!  You really can't go wrong with these necklaces.

Have a spectacular Weekend;)

 I am linked up at these parties:
I heart naptime craft blog
Flamingo Toes
Cherished Treasures

11 comments:

  1. Great idea for jeans--a second life. I am going to cut mine up and make paper out of them. Watch for that sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable. I have a pair of ripped nasty ones I was planning to throw away...so rosettes here I come!!! have a lovely weekend! Oh and your necklace with the jacket is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! LOVE this style necklace and you did such a great job. I have some jeans in my 'spare fabric for crafts' pile right now- I'm thinking I may need to make one. thanks for the inspiration. ;) I'm a new follower meagan @ www.stayathomemeagan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen these are soooo cute!! I love that you made them out of denim! So super cute!
    Thanks so much for linking it up to Think Pink Sundays at Flamingo Toes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did such a great job! I love them:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! Following you from Paisley Passions blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved that you used the denim fabric, looks great and you can wear it with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO very very cute! I really like the flowers in denim!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ashley
    www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up to my party! Great job with your necklace, please stop by again this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...