Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Spring Sunday Favorites

There is so much cute stuff out there in Blogland right now!!  This morning, I am sitting here in my pajamas looking at blogs and here are some of my favorites:

I LOvE, Love, this frame!  So adorable!  You gotta check out Life with Lulu and June Bugs Blog.
I just love the paper she used on this frame and the flowers are yummy!

I am snatching up a copy of this Spring Subway Art!  I love the Pastel colors.  I wish I knew how to make my own:)  Check out Landee See, Landee Do.
 
I want to give this decorative book a try.  I love the look!!  Go to Rustic Renditions to check out the tutorial!

Have a great weekend!  This week is Spring Break for my kids (and me!).  I am hoping to get lots of crafting done.  I am still cleaning out my craft room so my 17 yr old can move in!!  Wish me luck:)

5 comments:

  1. good luck on cleaning out a room! It would take me days to finish.
    Happy Spring Break!
    www.papermajik.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I feel your pain of cleaning your craft room. I am doing the same thing in June because my college daughter is moving home for her last year of college, since she will be student teaching...(trying to save money, no more apartment and eating at mom and dad's?) Anyway, I have to get crackin' on organizing and purging the room for her. :) oh boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than hanging out in your pajamas! I do a lot of my blogging that way too...when I'm not at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the clean up! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments on my necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun... I need to do a clean up too!!! I love this! I'd love if you linked this up to my very fist link party! http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/03/glitters-first-linky-party_22.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...