Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Blog Design!!

Have you noticed anything different about my blog the last few days?   Yep, it got a make over! 

A few months ago, I won a $30 gift certificate for a new blog design.  I was sooooo jazzed I couldn't stand it!  The only drawback was I had to wait about 2 months, but I was patient:) 


Designer Blogs is a fabulous group of gals who are super talented!  I love what they did to my blog.  They were very nice to work with and my blog design is exactly what I wanted! They have a variety of blog designs to choose from and for every budget.  They even have several free backgrounds! 

Thanks Erin, for the beautiful blog design!  I love it;)

6 comments:

  1. It's cute Karen!!! I love the header - so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I like the header a lot!!

    I too just did a makeover on my blog,
    I wanted something that made me think summer!!
    (btw, your fun layout totally does!)

    ♥, Tara

    Please Visit Me Back @ FabuLESSly Crafty!


    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your new blog look, you're right they did a fantastic job! The colors are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new design. I recently had Designer Blogs design mine as well. They are awesome!

    Marcie @ The Simple Things
    http://www.thesimplethingsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I'd love a blog makeover, but I'm still new to this whole blogging thing!

    Pamela @ Musings of a Cul-de-sac Mom
    http://culdesacmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new blog design! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog last week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...