Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Domestic Charm


Recently I met Katelyn from the blog Domestic Charm.   Her blog is absolutely adorable!  Here is a little info about Katelyn and her blog.  She also has an Etsy shop!


I am a wife and mom of two little boys. I love Jesus and I love my family! I am always on the look out for new and fun kids crafts and in my free time I enjoy being creative in other areas. I love cooking, baking, cake decorating, party planning, organizing, DIY projects, and the list goes on. I like to share what I am up to on my blog along with what's inspiring me along the way. I sell some of my projects in my Etsy shop. What I sell is always changing so take a look!

Here are some of my favorite projects on Domestic Charm:

I am lovin' this cute wire basket organizer!

Yumminess!  Oreo Cup Cakes!  Those Cup Cake wraps are so cute:)

Check out this cake Katelyn made for her SIL's shower!  She includes a tutorial on how to make gum paste flowers.  This cake is gorgeous, huh?

I love finding new blogs to stalk, so you should go check out Domestic Charm!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...