Monday, December 19, 2011

Favorite Gift Wrapping ideas! {Aqua and Red}

Are you as crazy in love with all the Aqua and Red crafts that you are seeing everywhere as I am??  I don't know what it is about those two colors that makes me squeal! 

Here are some of my favorites that I thought might give you some fabulous ideas for Christmas.  It isn't too late is it?

I am so totally in love with these printable gift tags you can download at Sass&Peril.


Ok, this isn't exactly gift wrapping, but are these Winter Warmers the cutest?  I love the fabric she used and she wrapped them in Red and Blue ribbon.  DARLING!  You can find the tutorial to make these at A Spoonful of Sugar Designs.

I love this gift wrapping idea from Make and Takes Ribbon is one of my favorite ways to decorate a gift.


I am swooning over that Red and White twine!  I love this idea! You can find it on Wink Designs.  There are several other Red and Aqua wrapping ideas on here website you need to check out!

Some more darling Christmas Red and Aqua printable Gift Tags found at Creature Comforts blog.  Make sure you look around on this blog.  There are a ton of printables!! 

I just had to add these glittered clothes pin gift toppers!  Aren't they so pretty?  You can also find those at Creature Comforts Blog.

Well that about WRAPS it up!  I hope this gave you a few ideas for when it comes time to wrap your presents!  I still have done NO gift wrapping.  I better get on it. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Don't forget Wednesday I will be featuring the top 5 viewed links from last weeks Friday Frolic!  Maybe it will be you!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree! Red and aqua is one of my favourite colour combos right now. One of my bathrooms is currently decorated in orange and aqua, but I have resolved that after the holidays i am switching it to red and aqua. I can't wait! (BTW - thanks for all of those printable tag links. I will use them all!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wrapping! Red and aqua are brilliant together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful I love red and aqua togethe! When I store my pom pom trims in my studio I always place those two colors together they are so pretty! Thank you for sharing such wonderful ideas! Merry Christmas and God bless, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...