Thursday, December 22, 2011

Crafts and recipe's from Christmases Past!

Some of you may not have been following my blog for long, so I thought I would share some crafts from Christmases past!  Sound good? It's not too late to make some of these!  You still have 3 days:)

Here we go!

I made these cuties a few years ago, when I first started blogging! 
They are so easy and you use a OJ can lid!  How's that for repurposing?
Here's the tutorial on how I did these.  Keep in mind when you are reading the tutorial it was one of my first!

I love these vintage images! Cute, huh?

I love to make these Glass Pendant Necklaces.  They are really easy to make and are a great gift.  You can find tutorials for these all over the internet.

I made this baby last year.  I love it and have it sitting in my living room.  I recommend making the ruffles using this tutorial.


These blocks are simple to make.  Just cut the wood in three different sizes, paint and adhere the vinyl or you could stencil the words on!


More wood blocks!  The tree I ordered from Thoughts in Vinyl.  I added the paint and paper.  The Ho, Ho, Ho blocks I cut out added the paper and cut and added the vinyl myself!  

How about covering a Dollar Tree Composition notebook with pretty scrapbook paper!  Use Mod Podge to glue the paper on, then glue desired embellishments on your book.  Stamp, print or draw ------'s Journal on the front!  Easy and super inexpensive.


Scrapbook paper ornaments.  Another very inexpensive gift to give someone!  Find the tutorial here.

This is one of my favorites!

Yummy Santa Snack Mix!  Just don't eat too much of it while you are making it, like I did!  Find the recipe here.

Lavender Rice Bags.  I actually made these this year!  They were so easy to make!  I love the flannel fabric I found.  You can find the tutorial here.

I hope these gifts can help you with some last minute ideas! 

I may not be around here for a few days, so I wish you happiest of holidays! 

Thank you for reading my blog and making sweet comments.  I appreciate YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of the fun ideas! I love those rice bags. We were given a couple of them years ago and we are still using them, they last forever. The flannel you used on yours is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...